Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finally - My first above the line project on the run


So, yes, finally my first large scale Above the Line project launched....and because it is launched I can even write about it (place of free advertisement is always welcome :P).

What it is about? (I guess the arabic advertisement on the right is entirely self explaining for Hungarian/English speakers).
So for the coming days Umniah prepaid subscribers can call any international destination and talk for 50% of the price (after the 5th minute).

What is the point? Did you ever try catching up with family or friends abroad in 1-2 minutes...impossible. So imagine if you could call a friend around (Well, me calling Hungary is not the best example.....but let's say Egypt) and for 400 HUF you could talk for 10-12 minutes...

So it does have a certain sense :) We will see how it works...meanwhile I keep preparing the rest, I just needed to really share the first one :)

No comments: