Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finally! The breeze of competition...yalla!

Jordan is told to be a not really competitive country....and it is true (yeah, with my super competitive approach I was kind of struggling). But finally we have found challenge worth risking it! And hoping that whole AIESEC Jordan will join up!

Yeah, we are competing for the title of being THE STRONGEST EXPANSION in the whole GLOBAL AIESEC Network!!!! Muhahaha, something really worth running for! (well, you kind of already won if from 20-25 expansion countries you are far in the top 2 :P - but being the ONE, second to none....kind of appealing prize for me at least). And to see how much we take the challenge, here comes our message to Vietnam!!!

You think you are tigers, but you have seen us yet!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I'm glad you found a competition for yourself!
I'm already feeling sorry for AIESEC Vietnam ;)

Keep on doing it guys!

Maryann said...

Like ur movements :)