Friday, February 15, 2008

It was just again a flesh of energy, which made me feel the excitement of travelling abroad and living ther and stuff.

But it was also about the fact that it's something really different from what I got used to. Recently I have filled a personality test (again:)) and as always it was talking about strenghts and stuff. But what I realized that it's so great I know my strengths and how to use them...but I know how to use them in Hungary. But the real test will be if I'm able to use them to survive in a totally different environment. And again it led me to the conclusion of questioning many things which I take nowadays granted.
I wouldn't say these big things like "rediscovering myself" and such. It is rather about my paradigms and my personality is highlighted from a different perspective.
What will come out of this? I don't know.
How will it look like? I don't know.
What will be the main issues I will face? I can just guess.
Who is gonna help me? It's just a slight hope that I will have someone helping me out.
And how will I change? We will see.

And whith all these uncertanity why I'm going there? Especially as I usually can not really stand such thing (but the funny thing is that now I'm energized by the fact of discovering new things:))....the best question:)

But the why is simple! I want it this way:)

No comments: