Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Being discharged

Originally created on the 30th of June

Ok, so just a quick notice from my side: by today midnight I'm (hopefully) discharged from my duties as MC in Hungary (and being in office officially in Jordan :)).
It is definitely an interesting feeling as I belive the last one year was something to remember. I'm not going to write about life changing and these kind of expereience, you can never know what really changes your life what does not, but that is for sure true that it was a packed year. Packed with things happening, packed with changes I do feel on myself. It is also pretty hard to sum it up into a few lines, so I'm not even attempting,for me it is enough that I feel the changes, even if I can not put them into words, and for sure I can just encourage everybody to take on such opportunity, as anything can happen but you still will have value out of it :)

And also a small remark to thank my Hungarian MC team for the last term. It might sound a cliche to thank them, but now I just feel that it fits here, so thank you guys :)

No comments: